Tracking accuracy is one of the advantages of Docsify comparing to alternatives (If you still haven’t seen our article about why just email-open tracking suck, take a look at it).
Not just because Docsify provides deep tracking, but also because we made lots of things to prevent spoiling statistics by your own opens and clicks as a sender.
1. Check, whether you installed Docsify Chrome Extension, if not, just install it
2. Check, whether you have Docsify icon above the settings button in Gmail interface. If not, check the #1 point, or disable other Chrome extensions that make an impact on Gmail interface (other email trackers for Gmail).
3. Compose your first email, add a test attachment (PDF) and insert a link
4. Send it to ANOTHER email ID (email address).
5. Open this email as a receiver from that ANOTHER email id, from another device and another Wi-Fi network (for example, from a mobile device and mobile Internet)
6. Click a link and open a PDF.
7. Close PDF.
8. Go to your main email account that you have used to send a test email, go to Sent Mail and click on Green Docsify icon.
PS. If you had any issues while testing Docsify, or the tracking wasn’t accurate, please contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.