Docsify tracks your email and links and shows you who and when opened your email and clicked your links.
To track your emails we need to:
Put 1x1 invisible pixel in Email
Convert your link into trackable one
Both pixel and the trackable link is connected to Docsify - the URL is app.thebesttool.net/pixel/….
But you can make this URL totally custom for example - pxl.yourcompanyname.com.
As a result - you will get:
Won’t be trapped as a Spammer due to the standard URL
Your recipients won’t know that you track them with Docsify
To do that and then check the Custom Domain with these steps:
1. Create a new record for your domain. The Name/Host should be for example track.yourdomain.com
2. Setup a DNS CNAME record with value tracking.docsify.net in your subdomain's DNS settings
3. Wait 20-25 minutes
4. Go to DNS_CHECKER
5. Enter your Domain Name, choose CNAME, and push Search
6. If you get results where CNAME is equal to tracking.docsify.net ,
go to step 8.
IF CNAME isn’t still equal to tracking.docsify.net go step 7.
7. Wait for some time, and then back to the step 6 again.
8. Go to Docsify Admin Panel - Settings - Tracking -https://app.docsify.net/a/0/settings/tracking
9. Put there a subdomain you’ve created
10. Click “SAVE”
Also take a look at our quick articles: