As you know, Docsify can track your documents and show you how much time your recipient has spent on each page of your PDF/ PPT/DOC.
Take a look at how to track your documents.
To do that - we convert your attachment into a tracked link with the Docsify’s URL
We have a few options to customize that URL - Branding and Corporate (take a look at the difference between them)
To make your Document corporate - WITH NO MENTION of Docsify in URL do the next things:
1. Create a new record for your domain. The Name/Host should be for example docs.yourdomain.com
2. Setup a DNS CNAME record with value custom.docsify.net in your subdomain's DNS settings.
NOTE: If you're using CloudFlare as a hosting provider, please do one more thing - click on the orange button here https://cl.ly/7ca7d4a71510
3. Wait 20-25 minutes
4. Go to DNS_CHECKER
5. Enter your Domain Name, choose CNAME, and push Search
6. If you get results where CNAME is equal to custom.docsify.net ,
go to step 8.
IF CNAME isn’t still equal to custom.docsify.net go step 7.
7. Wait for some time, and then back to the step 6 again.
8. Go to Docsify Admin Panel - Settings - Branding -https://app.docsify.net/a/0/settings/branding
9. Choose the Corporate and enter a subdomain you’ve created
10. Click “SAVE”
Also take a look at our quick articles:
PS: Join our Docsify Family FB group (for users only)